Ask 10 people about the best customer service companies, and you would expect to hear names like Nordstrom, Ritz-Carlton, Apple, Amazon, Zappos, and a few others. When Business Week listed the top companies last year, those names were on the … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Six customer service amazement tools
- Outstanding customer satisfaction always fuels growth – part two
- [INTERACTIVE] Taking your business global: Contact center service around the world
- How Wowcher customers are wowed with NewVoiceMedia
- Why VCs like NewVoiceMedia’s trajectory
- NewVoiceMedia joins the TCV portfolio
- $50m investment further validates cloud contact centre model
- Salesforce UK’s 70 mile rowing challenge!
- Do you know your Customer Effort Score?
- Can your current business model survive?
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter