Sometimes it can feel like you’re in a constant battle of work and life. The kids need dropping off at school at the same time as your first meeting or an urgent project needs to be completed on the evening … View full article
Subscribe by email
- What can you learn about work-life balance this holiday season?
- How your sales team can weather the holiday rush
- Omni-shambles or omni-present?
- How to include customers in the sales process
- What you can learn about customer service from Marc Benioff
- Four actions to exceed customer expectations
- Ten biggest sales mistakes to avoid
- Don’t make your customers abandon you
- All airlines are the same, except for their people
- How do you engage the prospect?
20 reasons, agile, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, mobile, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter