We’re pleased to report that NewVoiceMedia has been selected as a finalist in both the SaaS Solution and Cloud Company of the Year categories of the 2014 Storage, Virtualisation and Cloud (SVC) Awards. We’re incredibly proud of our market-leading cloud … View full article
Subscribe by email
- What can you learn about work-life balance this holiday season?
- How your sales team can weather the holiday rush
- Omni-shambles or omni-present?
- How to include customers in the sales process
- What you can learn about customer service from Marc Benioff
- Four actions to exceed customer expectations
- Ten biggest sales mistakes to avoid
- Don’t make your customers abandon you
- All airlines are the same, except for their people
- How do you engage the prospect?
20 reasons, agile, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, mobile, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter