Today’s customer is changing the world of customer service. They’re using more channels of communication, will switch businesses following an inadequate experience, and even take their revenge online. Check out this infographic to discover the real impact of poor customer … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Are you ready to re-invent your company’s future?
- Six customer service amazement tools
- Outstanding customer satisfaction always fuels growth – part two
- [INTERACTIVE] Taking your business global: Contact center service around the world
- How Wowcher customers are wowed with NewVoiceMedia
- Why VCs like NewVoiceMedia’s trajectory
- NewVoiceMedia joins the TCV portfolio
- $50m investment further validates cloud contact centre model
- Salesforce UK’s 70 mile rowing challenge!
- Do you know your Customer Effort Score?
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter