I recently posed the following question to a group of business owners at the International Franchise Association convention: How do you ensure a great customer service experience for your customers? There were some commonalities among the answers. Even with the … View full article
Subscribe by email
- The secrets of superior service
- Trust enhances employee and customer experience
- A new world record set at Dreamforce
- Give your people the facts to counter the social media myths
- Dreamforce begins!
- Who is listening to your customer?
- PhotoBox snaps up top customer service awards
- Do happy employees create happy customers?
- Step into an augmented reality world at Dreamforce
- Making it personal at Dreamforce
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, reduce costs, remote working, SaaS, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter