We were really pleased to announce this week that we’ve achieved a 2 star rating of ‘outstanding’ in our first year of participating in the Best Companies survey – the name behind The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Crusading against poorly implemented IVRs
- NewVoiceMedia can’t wait to see you at ACCE!
- All aboard for London’s Customer Company Tour!
- 80 percent of customer service: Just being nice
- The importance of WebRTC for the contact centre
- The apprentice unveiled
- Watch this pace…
- The Spectator should see you can have it all
- On your marks…get set…Crowe!
- Enthusiasm is contagious!
20 reasons, agile, Agile Development, availability, Business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, Call Plan, cloud, cloud computing, Contact Center, Contact Centre, Contact centre (business), Credit card, CTI, Customer, Customer Experience, Customer Management, customerservice, Customer service, Dreamforce, Employment, Friday Feature, gartner, homeworking, ivr, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, NewVoiceMedia Foundation, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, pci, pci-dss, performance, planning, reduce costs, remote working, SaaS, salesforce, Salesforce.com, security, social media, Software as a service, Technology, trust