How does Motivate work?
By using the combined power and intelligence of ContactWorld and our gamification software called Motivate from within Salesforce, your team will find new reasons to improve their technique, focus their energies on hitting targets or meeting SLAs. They will also be able to manage their time more efficiently and be able to push themselves as individuals and as a team.
ContactWorld makes it easier for your team to meet their SLAs, and Motivate makes them want to!
70% of business transformation efforts fail. Add to that the impact of 71% of American workers who are not engaged or actively disengaged from their work, and less likely to be productive.
Motivate is available in 2 tiers
Start the journey with Inspire. Go the extra mile with Achieve.
- Use interactive, real-time leaderboards to drive interest and competition in everyday activities
- Display any data held within Salesforce in any of ten pre-built backgrounds
- Broadcast the latest updates with “breaking news” alerts, and create engagement with cheers, taunts, comments and comparisons.
- Includes all leaderboards and competitions
- Drive great achievement through more activity, better communication, and hit targets faster
- Enable swift adoption and encourage the right CRM behaviours by awarding points. Propel users towards higher levels, unlock badges to collect a trophy cabinet along the way, and foster a complete and long-lasting change in culture.
- Refresh every quarter to maintain engagement
Gamification techniques can be used to address pervasive organizational challenges, such as creating engagement, providing more transparency into work activities and connecting employees' actions to business outcomes. Recognizing the potential benefits of gamification, companies can apply feedback, measurement and incentives — the same techniques that game designers use to keep players interested — to achieve the needed engagement for the transformation of business operations.